Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Tonights Snickers count:

only 3!

But the Butterfinger count (which Mom likes better anyway):8
Kit Kat (Mom likes those better than Butterfingers):8!!!

And Lainey's favorite, SUCKERS:12!

And not a single Smarties!


What's your Snickers count for
your Halloween haul this year?

8 comments:

Shannon B said...

Ya know, we didn't get too much chocolate (waaaah) but I think we got like 20 suckers and 10 billion tootsie rolls and skittles etc. Cheap MALL trick-or-treating. JK. It was actually really fun!

Megan said...

I didn't do a count...but we got a good mix! I combined them all together in one big pot and let the kids choose what they wanted to eat. They actually got more at trunk-or-treat than tonight. We did get lots of smarties, suckers, tootsie rolls, and of course lots of chocolate!

Adrienne & Scott said...

Oh my gosh! I can't believe I found your blog! Crazy! How the heck are ya?! It's been way too long! So you're in Colorado hu. What does Tyler do? 2 kiddies now?! Keep in touch. I'd love to hear from you!!!

Karalenn Hippen said...

Use to be 7 snickers. Now only 3 :( "MOM! YOU ATE MY CANDY WHEN I WASN'T LOOKING!" hehe

Anonymous said...

We got tons of chocolate and it's very tempting! Too bad you don't live closer. We could do a swap . . . looks like you and I have different tastes in chocolate. I'll swap you for all your milk duds, reeces peanut butter cups, almond joys and plain hershey chocolates! Whose candy was this - LOL!!???
Gabrielle

Laura Judd said...

well, I had a whole bag's worth of snickers because nobody came to my door! I should have figured...I do live in a basement with no light outside and the spiders...kinda like hannah and lata did.

jeanine said...

about 2 snickers and way WAY too many suckers... because at Rich's work they let William pick out his candy and he ALWAYS went for the suckers... that or the peanut butter cups

Carrie said...

Shan- Tootsie Rolls are great! I wish we would have gotten more!

Karelyn- HA!

Gabs- Actually, I like it all- esp. Almond Joys and Milk Duds

Laura- Eat em up! You're pregers, you can eat chocolate without guilt!

Jeanine- Lainey always picked a sucker if she had a choice... what is it about those things??? Half the time, Lainey doesn't even finish them!