Thursday, October 11, 2007

Its Autumn Time!

Lainey had her first field trip. We went to the Pumpkin Patch. She went through a maze, decorated a 'pun-kin', had a tractor ride, and played on the farm with her preschool friends.
It's actually like 77 degrees today... I don't know why she wore a sweater. It was HOT!

Not much of a 'tractor', but the kiddos loved it!

Can you believe this the best picture I could get of these two together? Ugh.
We had so much fun that we're going again on Saturday to a different farm with Daddy! We love Autumn time!

12 comments:

Megan said...

Ahh!! I love it!! James wants to go this weekend....Porter keeps asking. They are having a reptile exhibit at the farm this weekend, so Porter will love it. How fun. What a fun field trip!

Megan said...

Hey - James just called. He's going to the game tonight! His boss has those seasons tickets, so they go into a lottery for seats for playoffs. Anyway, they asked James to go tonight. He's pretty excited!

Carrie said...

Megan, thats so cool, but I'm afraid the Rockies are gonna win. Hope James can have a good time anyway... heehee.

lori said...

So fun! I can't WAIT to take Lucy to our Provo patch...I know she'll love it!

Michal Thompson said...

Funny,I can't get dylan to wear long pants and a jacket on days that are 50!! Lainey should come give Dylan some lessons. Looks like fun!

jeanine said...

We need to go to the pumpkin patch! I've been waiting and waiting for it to feel more like fall but I guess I'll just have to go when it's nice and warm. Cute pictures by the way!!

Becca said...

Love the pumkin patch. We went to a pumpkin patch on Wednesday. We love fall time. Yeah, so much fun.

Becca said...

Oh, by the way, your kids are SOOOO cute I love Lainey's sweater...even if it was 77 degrees.

Megan said...

Oh I LOVE fall!! I don't know that we'll be able to go on a Saturday with Ian but I really want to. I might have to go with just me and the kids. Anyway, cute pics!

shannon j said...

Oh pumpkins!! When I was in preshool we went to a pumpkin patch (actually it was my teachers back yard). You kids are so stinkin cute!

shannon j said...

And for the record, I can spell school!

Shannon B said...

Lainey is so old and REALLLY cute and of course Brady is adorable as ever. I loved Syd's trip like this...WAY fun!