5 months ago
Wednesday, October 24, 2007
I did it!
Guest Blogger: Brady Tyler Miller
Age: Almost 18 months
I did it. Mom can finally calm down. I finally decided to just give it a try and it was actually easier than I thought it would be. I know I'm a little later than most of my buddies, but I finally got here, didn't I? Mom says Lainey only did one or two steps at first, but I can already do like 10 in a row. And I just started yesterday. I must be a genius.
I still crawl most of the time. It's just faster. And I get so tired of Mom trying to get me to do it more, but whatever makes her happy. They call this walking. Isn't that a funny word? Anyways, I can walk now. Mom is so excited. Dad is glad cuz he was worried I wouldn't make a football team some day unless I got this walking thing down. And Lainey loves it cuz she thinks I'm trying to be like her. Which I so totally am not. I'm doin it to be cool. And to make Mom happy.
And it really does. Make Mom happy, I mean. Which is good. Mom's nicer to me when she's really happy. Like today, I got cake after lunch. I never get cake after lunch. Or even after dinner, but I got some today. Probably cuz I learned how to walk. Now I just gotta get this running thing down. Then I'll throw a football, or a baseball (go Rockies), or I could kick a soccer ball. And that'll make Dad really happy. I wonder what I get when Dad's really happy. It's gotta be better than cake, right?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




8 comments:
YEAH Brady! I knew you would do it on your own time! Those adults are so PUSHY huh? ;0) CONGRATS to you Brady and to your parents!!!! YEAH!!
hooray Brady!! Tell your mom that she's raising one on-the-ball little boy!!
Yea Brady! Way to make your mom happy... what a good boy!
Yeah! Walking is better than cake, but only a little! :) I'm glad your mommy gave you some today!
ps - Nursery will be a lot more fun when you're walking too! :)
Brady you are awesome! We all move at our own pace! It's awesome you decided to ease mom's worries! Before you know it you'll be throwing baseballs and breaking windows . . . then you can remind them that they should be happy you've got a great arm!
Gabrielle
Hey Brady, in all fairness I wasn't that freaked out. I mean, you are 18 months old... its not like I signed you up for physical therapy when you weren't walking at 12, 13, or even 16 months old. But you're right, it does make me happy you are walking!
Wahooo!!!
Post a Comment