My hundredth post extravaganza!
(this is either going to come off as very narcissistic, or kinda fun and yes it does require some participation...would you expect anything less from me? Please participate! I'm needin some comment lurve!)
First up, vote for your fav post from the last 100 posts. Here are the nominees (nominated by me, of course. Titles below are links and write ins allowed in the comments to this post):
(Another option, leave title in comment section)
Vote to the left! (I warned you this would be narcisstic. Just humor me, okay people?)
And now here are some blog stats:
- Number of Posts: 100
- Number of labels/tags: 25
- Label/tag with most posts: Happenings
- Number of posts with ellipses in the title: 25 (love ellipses...don't know how to use em)
- Number of posts with exclamation points in the title: 24 (love exclamation points, know how to use em!)
- Number of posts with question mark in the title: 8
- Number of posts without a picture: 43
- Number of posts ending in a question to the reader: 22 (obviously I care deeply for your thoughts and opinions)
- Number of children ignored while Mom spends valuable time thinking/writing/creating blog posts: 2 (at least... maybe 3 if I included the hubster)
And lastly, to bring on some more rhetoric Carrie style, and to rid my brain of its severe writer's block, any topics you'd like to see in a post here at L.I.C (Stands for Lost in Colorado. Who's a clever girl, eh?)? Any ideas for post one hundred and one?
Don't forget to vote...
Thanks for humoring me.




12 comments:
Carrie... you are just too fun! What a great way to celebrate 100 posts!!!
If "I Did It!" doesn't win, I'm gonna be mad...Ha, just kidding. Congrats on 100, that's probably the only happy 100 you'll ever reach in your life. I mean, 100 kids? No dice. 100 years of age? Definitely sucks. So yeah, drink some alcohol, go crazy, or something.
Laurie - your comments always crack me up. Yours and Danners. I can't totally hear you "saying" what you type.
Happy 100 posts!
Wooohooo!!
Laurie- I agree with Megan. I always laugh or, at the very least, chuckle every time you comment. You're a funny girl! Thanks for the love sista friend!
Does Laurie have a blog?
Sorry to disappoint the fans but no, I don't have a blog. I'm glad that my intent to make you all laugh comes through though, I was worried I just sounded stupid.
Wow! 100 posts, you are devoted! I am so glad you found me! It is great to catch up! Last I heard you were back living in the old 18th ward and then you disappeared, or maybe I forgot to find out where you went! Keep in touch!
So I have been reading some more through your blog; you are truely amazing, Carrie, first of all for marrying Tyler in the first place, and second, for living with him with two broken feet!! Tyler, you are talented, and not in a good way:)I have loved getting caught up, I know where to go if I need a laugh, you are hillarious, Carrie!
Ha! This is great! Happy 100!
Wow! 100!! It almost seems like you should have a lot more because I'm constantly on here reading a new post-hahaha! Oh, and let me just add to your glory- yours is my favorite blog to read because it is so very creative and different!! Love it!!
Carrie - you seriously crack me up. Wow. Hilarious. Anywho, I vote for "I did it!" I really liked the cleverness of the Elbow Grease one, but the "I did it!" had more sentimental value for me and was most absolutely clever as well. So . . . you go girl! Love ya~
Post a Comment