Monday, March 24, 2008

Today's a 2-fer!

Easter pics. I know we're all gonna get bored of seeing each other's kids dying eggs, hunting for eggs, and dressing up, but I can't help myself! (don't forget to check out the links I posted earlier today...they are gems!)
Happy Easter!

2 comments:

lori said...

These are actually some of the best egg-dying pics I've seen this season! congrats! =)
And the Easter Sunday attire is darling!!

What's your recipe for the yummy Easter Eve dinner?
It looks delish!

Love you tons! Thanks for you kind words about my post!

Meggan said...

So I didn't dye eggs this year. Does that mean I am a slacker mom? I think I was so frazzled after the Valentine sugar cookie extravaganza that I didn't even want to attempt Easter, you know? Oh well, there is always next year. Your kids are darling, and so photogenic! Glad your easter went well. (Your next post definitely should be that recipe!)