Monday, March 10, 2008

As if life wasn't already kickin my tooshie...

Hoo is keepin me up at night? Someone related to this guy:

Which is how you scare away these guys:

But apparently our owl isn't very frightening, because my house pecking friend pecks away bright and early. Not a pleasant wake up call. Tyler swears this is not where woodpeckers live, I say tell that to the guy/thing pounding on my house every morning.

And it wakes up my kids.


Help!




5 comments:

Katie L said...

That is so cool that you have wood peckers near by!!! I feel your early rising pain though!!! I'll do ANYTHING not to prevent my kids from waking up earlier then they do already....even murder-hahaha! Have you ever seen the movie "Failure to Launch"? this reminds me of the annoying mocking bird. I hope you guys can find a way to scare it away soon!!!

Katie L said...

oops- I meant to say "to prevent" not, "not to prevent"

lori said...

you're kidding! So sorry, friend! Here's to more sleep in your household!!

Shannon B said...

I wish I knew how to get rid of him...maybe buy a shotgun or something :0) JK

jeanine said...

Oh man! Poor Carrie... I hope you find a way to get rid of him soon!
At least he's just doing his job... in high school I had a stupid bird that would run into my bedroom window over and over again every morning!