is the big day.
Who will be next to be 'auf'ed?
Can Jillian survive the stress?
Will Christian impress the judges once again?
Can Rami pull the win from his heiny?
My predictons: Yes, No, No. Obviously I'm Jillian's #1 fan. She pretty much rocks. A lot.
No idea what I'm talking about? Click here. Too bad I'm gonna have to stay up till midnight to watch it... On the off chance I don't make it till midnight, don't tell me who wins!
See you on the Runway!
GO JILLIAN!




3 comments:
You are funny carrie! who won, I didn't get to watch!!!
Carrie - it cracks me up how sometimes you think you are the least funny of the family. If you're trying to out-do us, congratulations--your blog takes the cake! I couldn't care less about the show but I'm glad you are enjoying it and it gives you material.
CHRISTIAN!!! I would have been okay with Rami, but over the top, ego maniac Christian won. His line was all random frilly stuff NO ONE would ever buy. Gggrrr. Oh well.
I have to say that this was BY FAR the most impressive finale and next years contestants have a lot to live up to. The final three this year were AMAZINGLY talented.
Post a Comment