Here's a movie review. (Although I don't see why you were all so totally grossed out, you have kids. Haven't you seen a little snot before?) Saw this weeks ago,
LOVED IT! Such a cute show!
James Marsden is adorable and
Kathrine Heigl was fantastic. Although a beauty in real life, she didn't look much like one in this movie but she did, however, have an adorable wardrobe and neurotic personality traits like the rest of us which makes for a fun, cute, and relatable character. So if you, like me, need a break from the infirmary which is your home, call a girlfriend and go check out Kathyrn Heigl's
27 dresses.
Now I'm wondering- have you seen any good movies lately? Anything you want to recommend? I really want someone to tell me if Definitely, Maybe is any good, cuz it looks cute.
10 comments:
Oh I want to see it!! I love a good chick flick. I recently saw License to wed and I really liked Becoming Jane but you have probably seen them. We got a blockbuster account and we get movies all the time. I love catching up on all the girly movies I missed while I was busy doing homework last year!!
Carrie - I saw Definitely, Maybe this weekend for Valentines, and it was a cute story idea. I liked that is was a different way to present a love story, but didn't like the ending. And yes, I loved loved loved 27 dresses, it's one that I am going to have to own.
Taya, I haven't seen Licsence to Wed, we'll have to rent it. I wondered if it was any good. And yes I saw Becoming Jane, as I am a huge Jane fan, and it was great, too bad her real life was so sad. Wouldn't it have been great if she had a romantic fairy tale life like her novels??
Megg- Thanks for the info, sounds like I'll wait for it to come out of DVD and just rent it!
I want to see that one so bad! My husband sees a movie with his friends about twice a year, but I haven't been to one since Ronin was born...almost two years ago! I think the last movie I saw was either "the Break up" or "the lion, witch, wardrobe" How patheticis that!
We just saw the National Treasure movie that is in theaters still. I think it's been out a while, but if you saw the first one, you'd like this one. Same people, same type of story line. We were both exhausted, so it seemed long to me, but James didn't think so.
Let's see - we also saw I Am Legend which we both really liked, but it's NOT a chick flick, or even close. Very suspenseful and a little scary. I liked it though.
We rented Invasion, with Nicole Kidman. Another sci-fi suspense, creep you out a little bit movie. But it didn't bore me, that's for sure!
We love going to movies, but I think that's going to slow down a bit very soon, so we might be getting a Blockbuster account too so we can stay updated and watch at home. Oh and so I can watch all these chick flicks!
Yeah...I don't remember the last time we went out to a movie. Wait, let me think...no I honestly don't remember. But I know the last movie we watched was Bourne Ultimatum, loved it. I love girly movies but I feel like I don't have time for them. In the evenings when Ian is out of town I try to catch up on all of my recorded TV shows - Idol, House, etc, because he isn't a big TV fan. But he loves Lost and Prison Break so we watch those together.
I really wanna see this...i LOVE chick flicks that make me feel good!!!! I have not seen any movie theatre movies lately but want to!
Really cute! I loved it. Other movies that were good that I've seen were: The Bucket List, The Great Debaters, Juno, PS I Love You (I think all of these are not in the theater anymore, so you'll have to rent them). I haven't seen Definitely, Maybe yet. I'm due for a girl’s night so maybe I'll see that one next.
Okay I thought of another one. We watch a lot of movies. We also have a blockbuster plan. We rented one called "God Grew Tired of Us." And it's a documentary about the Lost Boys of Sudan and their journey into America. Really cute.
This past weekend Rich was gone so my sister in law went to the movies. We couldn't decide between 27 Dresses and Definetly, Maybe. I wish now that we'd seen 27 Dresses. Definetly, Maybe looked SO cute but was a little bit of a disappointment.
Post a Comment