You say,
"Bless this food to nourish and strengthen us."
in your prayer before you chow down.
We say,
"Bless this food to make us big and strong."
And then we do this


Yes, in the middle of the prayer.
Bad habits (that helped little girls learn to pray on their own) die hard.
Bad habits (that helped little girls learn to pray on their own) die hard.
And you have to admit its definitely less of a mouthful!
Here's hopin that our prayers do make these kiddos big and strong!





8 comments:
That is soooo cute!! I love it.
CUTE! And those kiddos are adorable!
Man your house is way more fun than ours. My kids say that but the don't entertain us at the same time! So cute!
Lainey's hair looks adorable!! I love the bangs...when did she get them? Brady is lookin macho too!!!!!
So funny! I would take your prayer over Calvin's....he used to say meal prayer just fine but has decided to throw out the word "food" so he just prays to make us healthy and strong, not the food. We will correct him and make him say it again and he always says the same thing. Funny prayers are the bast-hahaha!
SMILE. Too cute!
dyl says his prayers so fast you can barely understand them!
haha, that's AWESOME! I can see a perfect picture in my head of the four of you showing off your guns.
Post a Comment