You thought I was kidding about the runniest nose? I know this is totally grossing you out, but look at what I discovered while getting Brady out of his crib this morning! That cows got nothin' on us.
Poor kid. I don't know how he was able to breathe last night.

He wasn't too happy about having his picture taken under such unflattering circumstances, but I'm a mean mom. Pray for my wayward soul. And don't worry, I'll post something new soon so you don't have to stare at this picture every time you check my blog.
11 comments:
That picture is awesome in its grossness.
Thanks for the comment! Cute blog!
What a nasty great big booger! Oh, the fun that you are having. I don't envy you whatsoever! Sorry about the grossness and sickness you have to deal with.
Gross Carrie....gross. Lol, not to be the insensitive single, child-less sister, sorry for the mess! Seriously though...post something new...quick...;)
Yah, I'm with Laurie - that picture is pretty sick. Ewwww....really, I don't think I can look at it again, even though that Brady is such a cutie. HOpe he feels better soon! At least until nursery next week! LOL.
eeeeewwwwwwwwww!!!! Thank heavens he doesn't have long hair...poor Lainey's hair was always in her nose dripage. Ya its bad that you took the picture not to mention posted it for all the world to see.
That is probably the worst nose I have ever seen! Poor baby boy! We hope ya'll get better soon! Kate started today with another round of cough, which like you said can probably be attributed to nursery yesterday. Don't worry about the name confusion, Boston is a very simple but unique last name...I can't complain though. Atleast it's easy to spell =) So good to hear from you!!!-Megg
I ALMOST puked when I saw this....I guess it's because I have a really sensitive stomach!! Thanks for the visual!
SO SICK! Poor little boy. Hope it's all over soon!
Wow. Normally I'm not too grossed out but I really wanna hurl right now . . . You're sick. Literally Brady.
Oh wow! Gross! I threw up a little in my mouth...and I don't have kids so this makes it even nastier...
Carrie, this is sooo gross! Not what I want to see or look forward to in 12 weeks.....but I guess that's motherhood huh. Crazy stuff
Post a Comment