Thursday, August 2, 2007

Tag! You're it!

My cousin Megan tagged me! Tagging means that I do my "top four" in the following categories, and then tag four more people.

Favorite four jobs I've held:
BYU Creamery on 9th- Didn't necessarily enjoy the job, but I met the greatest guy there- TYLER!
Wasatch Mental Health- Stressful, but rewarding job. If I was still working, that job is probably what I'd be doing!
Huckleberries Paper Patch- a scrapbooking store, need I say more?
Stay At Home Mom.

Four movies I can watch over and over again:
Pride and Prejudice (AMC version)
Pride and Prejudice (Kiera Knightey version)
Sweet Home Alabama
Pirates of the Caribbean

Four places I have lived:
Lake Stevens, WA
Provo, UT
Boise, ID
Denver, CO

Four t.v. shows I watch:
Ack! This is going to be tough! We've been taking a major hiatus from tv this summer!
What not to Wear
Scrubs
How I Met Your Mother (HILARIOUS!)
The only show I ever truly watched faithfully was Gilmore Girls, but it just ended. I can't think of any more. Does Dora or Backyardigans or Wonder Pets count?

Four places I've been on vacation:
Australia
New Zealand
California
Washington
(man, I need to get out more.That was too hard and all of those are from 5 or more years ago, except WA)

Four favorite foods:
Skinny cow ice cream sandwiches, yummy!
Peaches
Ice cream
Bacon (I know, this is bad as a favorite food, but dang its good!)

Four websites I visit:
Well, I don't check too many sites regularily, but if I venture from the norm, I probably go to
http://www.youtube.com/
http://www.amazon.com/
http://www.lds.org/
http://www.babycenter.com/

Four people I'm tagging now:
Jeanine
Lori
Tammy (if she checks this...)
You! The anonymous reader reading my blog! If you don't have a blog, post a comment filled with your tag answers!

5 comments:

Megan said...

Carrie - Gilmore Girls ended? I used to watch that show! Did Luke and Loreli end up together?

Carrie said...

Well, they never said really, but I suppose it was implied. I watched it every week... I'm so sad! It ended well, but I think they could've kept going a while longer.

Megan said...

When James was in law school, I watched Dawson's Creek religiously. I was hooked on that show! Gilmore Girls was on after it at the time, so I've always followed the story. It was a cute show. I would watch it occasionally to keep up on it. I didn't know it ended. I'm glad it ended well!

lori said...

hhmmmm. I'll have to start thinking! Fun to learn a few new things about you!

Steven said...

Okay Carrie, done!! I do check your blog quite a bit, although you would never know it because I don't take the time to comment. So here is all that comments I had "thought I should send." You are a terrific writer,very creative. The ideas you come up with make me laugh. Oh, this was from a way long time ago, but...you can can (ha ha, say that ten times fast) on a flat top stove. Just make sure that your canner has a smooth flat bottom. For example my boiling water bath canner has ridges on the bottom so I can't use it. But my pressure canner is completely smooth so it is ok. I just do everything in the pressure canner now (pressure the stuff that needs to be pressured and the rest just use it as a water bath canner and don't sinch the lid down). As far as I have been able to tell by going through my county extension stuff and reading my stove manual this is important only to protect the element. Are you confused?? Quite frankly I would love to destroy mine so I could get a gas stove. I hate that thing.

I look forward to seeing all fun things you come up with to write about. - Tammy