Sunday, August 12, 2007

Just about perfect

Do you ever capture a moment...That just makes you smile? Lainey was helping Mommy trying to get Brady to smile by tickling him. Classic. Danner says thats just so Brady. And it is, really. He's a happy, giggly, joyful little man!

Do you ever cheer ...















For the winning team? We went to a Colorado Rockies game with Danner and Rachel and they beat the Milwaukee Brewers 11 to 4. It was a great night. The Rockies had two five run innings and we had a ton of fun. Love baseball games!


Do you ever try...

Something new? My piano lessons started this week. I'm LOVING it! Ack! I can't wait till I'm good! Seriously. Why can't a be a concert pianist, like, yesterday?

Do you ever get so nervous...

That instead of biting your nails (a habit which you quit over six months ago, and are committed to NOT reestablish) you bite and chew a straw to pieces? We caught this flick last night. I'm a huge Matt Damon fan (I love him. Really. I love him.) and a huge fan of this trilogy. Loved this movie! Wowzers, it was good!


Do you ever score...

Something amazing for nothing? Tyler's job certainly has its perks (the Rockies tickets and now this). He got wind of a classified ad for a free swing set before the paper printed and it totally hooked us up with this! Can you believe our luck? Lainey's luck, really. It's still in a few pieces in our yard, but as soon as Daddy can spare the time, we are going to have a park in our backyard!

Do you ever think that your life is just about perfect? Sometimes. But maybe not all the time. Even so, we've had some great moments this past week in our just about perfect life.

6 comments:

lori said...

Charming, CHARMING post, Carrie! I loved it! Hooray for your swing set! Hooray for your beautiful children and your happy life! It makes me happy to read about it!!
Hey, I'm just about to do a little amazon shopping for potty training books. There are a couple titles I'm looking for specifically...and you mentioned that you also had some recommendations? Let me know...

Megan said...

I have to say that sometimes I cheer for the losing team too! When we went to a b-ball game, the other team hit a home run and NO ONE cheered! I wanted to! Homeruns are fun no matter what! (I think!), and I really had no allegience to either team.

I'm glad you guys had a great week. I'm jealous of your swingset deal! :) How fun!

shannon j said...

Oh I love your thought....we a sweet picture of your little ones, and baseball games- so much fun! I loved the Bourne Ultimatum...thought it was awesome!

jeanine said...

Great post! And I have to say I'm super jealous of the swingset!!!

Steven said...

I absolutely loved this post. Its great to have those times when it just seems like nothing could go wrong. I love it when my friends are soooo happy. Way to go Carrie!

Amanda said...

Hi Carrie! It was so fun to talk to you again, when you guys were here for the reunion! Your blog page is cute. I am glad Tyler told us what it was so we could keep up with you guys. We added you to our links on our page! Well hope things are good! Keep posting!
Amanda(Ryan's Wife)