Monday, August 27, 2007

My little guy

Brady had his 15 month (yes, I know, he is actually much closer to 16 months. I seem incapable of getting kids to their check ups exactly when they are due) well baby check up on Friday. In honor of Brady, here are some pictures of the chunk of cuteness.


Some fun things about Brady:
  • He is very helpful. He would rather put toys away than dump them out (for now).
  • He eats more than Lainey all the time. And he always will eat more food if I put it in front of him. I don't know if Brady has ever been full.
  • He sleeps like a rock, which is more than can be said of her sister who would still wake up nightly at this age.
  • He is so happy and easy going. I love that.
  • He has a major sweet tooth. He will get all tense and clench his fists then screech loudly if someone else is getting a sweet and he isn't.
  • He has 7 teeth.
  • He loves to put batteries in his mouth. (this isn't good, I know. Somehow he always finds one on the table or computer desk...)
  • He and sister don't always get along, but they can make each other laugh harder than anyone else.
  • He loves green beans and grapes.
  • He dances by bobbing his head forward, its hilarious. Hopefully he'll get more rhythm when he's older.
  • He loves to swing.
  • He splashes a ton in the tub. Literally, water everwhere.
  • He loves legos.
  • His Mommy, Daddy, and sister, Lainey love him lots!

4 comments:

Shannon B said...

I want to see that cuteness boy! When will we see you next???? Thanks for sharing about Brady! He seems like an angel!!!

jeanine said...

What a cutie. It was fun to catch a little glimpse of Brady :)

lori said...

Check out the eye-lashes on that boy!!!!!! Carrie, he is going to be a heart stealer for sure!
Loved this post!!

Carrie said...

Lori, everyone says my kids have long eyelashes... and I agree. They are beautiful!

Shan, I don't know, when will we see you guys again? I wanna see you guys bad too!!!