Wednesday, December 31, 2008

What are the holidays without...

good eats!?!

We've enjoyed lots of yummy food this week. Had this stuffing on Christmas eve (added a little turkey sausage... yum!), ate this salad on Christmas day (with some mandrin oranges tossed in), been loving this new chili recipe and just made a yummy black bean dip out of our new 'Biggest Loser Family Cookbook' for tonight's celebration. Yummy!

What's your favorite thing you ate this Christmas?

3 comments:

shannon j said...

My in-laws always cook Mexican on Christmas Eve. This year they made the yummiest enchiladas!

Anonymous said...

My favorite came out of a box . . . I LOVE white covered oreos!! Santa brought me ONE box . . . he knows better then to bring me more then that.

Side Note: Do you know those cookies are 2 pts each. So not worth it but me and the kids ate the box anyway!!

Gabrielle

Steven said...

do you really want to know about what I ate on New Years Eve?? Oh, it was terrific, Gabrielle's katsudon, and egg rolls and pot sticker made by me. Yes they were all deep fried! My house still stinks from it. It was sooo good, unbelievably good, but we missed you TONS! Here's hoping for next year. I was one that gained 10 pounds over the holidays. thanks for your words in your next post, you say if so well what I try to explain to others. It feels so great to do something that was seemingly impossible. If you're on a high from this then running is definitely for you. How about a marathon this year?? I need a running mate.