So great, I was hopping that you would do a new do...your long hair was beautiful, but it is so fun to kind of get a "make-over" after losing a bunch of weight. You got the clothes, now new hair...Fun, Fun! The family picture looks great too.
Love the hair cut. It matches your hot new/old bod! So, it looks like Ty has lost some weight too? Is that true. Cute picture. LOVE Lainey's face! What a crack up. Speaking of Christmas cards, can I please have your new address? I have a card all written and stamped for you and no address!
Now I thought the last post couldn't get any better. I love the do!!! You look a little like your sister- or at least like the way I saw her last. You just keep looking younger! So have you been having so much fun, you have just about changed everything about your physical appearance!!
I love your hair cut! You look so great!!! I bet all the ladies in your ward will want to be your friend now, because you're probably the prettiest lady in the ward now!!!
Carrie, you look so great!! I am just so impressed with your motivation, determination, and patience to work out that long and lose that much!! Maybe you should be my personal trainer after I have this baby. Wow, you look fantastic! Way to go! Oh, and I love the hair!!
Carrie, It's Marianne Nelson Thompson! I think we met like Junior year of high school right? You honestly look exactly the same as you did then, only better. You are amazing really. The visuals of 76 pounds were awesome. Seriously, that's an accomplishment and you get to live the reward everyday! I'm so happy for you. Come to Spokane sometime okay?
Loved our homemade Christmas card! (and the quote inside!!) LOVE your haircut! Continue to be inspired by your determination! I have a bunch of nice New Year's resolutions...but I need you to send me a bottle of your resolve!!
"I bear witness that parents who consistently read and talk about the Book of Mormon with their children, who share testimony spontaneously with their children, and who invite children as gospel learners to act and not merely be acted upon will be blessed with eyes that can see afar off (see Moses 6:27) and with ears that can hear the sound of the trumpet (see Ezekiel 33:2-16). The spiritual discernment and inspiration you will receive from the combination of these three holy habits will enable you to stand as watchmen on the tower for your families - "watching... with all perserverance" (Ephesians 6:18)."
A loving mom (most of the time), a caring wife (I really do try), a domestic goddess (aspiring to be), and all around fun loving goof (goof, definitely, fun on occasion)
21 comments:
Cute hair. You're lookin' good!
Dang girl! You're looking hot! And you even did it without Bob & Jillian and Stacey & Clinton! Haha! Keep up the good work!!
Cute do! Lainey's face is hilarious!
I love the hair. so fun. you definently deserve it. I love the family picture and Lainey is so cute. What a crazy girl. Miss ya guys.
Love the family picture... and I especially LOVE the haircut!
So great, I was hopping that you would do a new do...your long hair was beautiful, but it is so fun to kind of get a "make-over" after losing a bunch of weight. You got the clothes, now new hair...Fun, Fun! The family picture looks great too.
I LOVE IT!!!! I am still planning to come tomorrow...the snow finally stopped!
Love the hair cut. It matches your hot new/old bod! So, it looks like Ty has lost some weight too? Is that true. Cute picture. LOVE Lainey's face! What a crack up. Speaking of Christmas cards, can I please have your new address? I have a card all written and stamped for you and no address!
Super cute hair!! Everyone said you look younger now, I think your hair makes you look mature....not old, if that makes sense! It's darling!!
love the family picture, love the new hairdo and LOVE lainey's face in the family photo. so funny.
CARRIE YOU ARE THE BOMBEST EVER. I LOVE YOUR HAIR. YOU ARE DEAD SEXY. I LOVE YOU, YOU INSPIRE ME. YOU ROCK MY WORLD. THAT IS ALL. ;)
Fun family picture. Love the new haircut! :-)
Gabrielle
Now I thought the last post couldn't get any better. I love the do!!! You look a little like your sister- or at least like the way I saw her last. You just keep looking younger! So have you been having so much fun, you have just about changed everything about your physical appearance!!
I love your hair cut! You look so great!!! I bet all the ladies in your ward will want to be your friend now, because you're probably the prettiest lady in the ward now!!!
Jayson said you look "HOT!" If I were Tyler I'd come here and beat him up. Maybe on New Year's Eve. :-)
Gabrielle
Carrie, you look so great!! I am just so impressed with your motivation, determination, and patience to work out that long and lose that much!! Maybe you should be my personal trainer after I have this baby. Wow, you look fantastic! Way to go! Oh, and I love the hair!!
VERY cute hair do! LOVE IT!
Carrie, It's Marianne Nelson Thompson! I think we met like Junior year of high school right? You honestly look exactly the same as you did then, only better. You are amazing really. The visuals of 76 pounds were awesome. Seriously, that's an accomplishment and you get to live the reward everyday! I'm so happy for you. Come to Spokane sometime okay?
Girl, you look HOT! I hate you. I am totally struggling with the motivation part of exercising and eating right...
Loved our homemade Christmas card! (and the quote inside!!) LOVE your haircut! Continue to be inspired by your determination! I have a bunch of nice New Year's resolutions...but I need you to send me a bottle of your resolve!!
SO cute! How close are your kids and how did you lose 86lbs? I need to lose like 20! Help!
Post a Comment