Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Ta Da!!!!!


After looking like this:



I decided to use this:

And I lost this much weight:
50 lbs of rice + 5 lbs of flour + 2 10.5 lbs boxes of canned veggies= 76 lbs

Or, for another visual, this much weight:

A 31 lb Brady + a 45 lb Lainey = 76 lbs

And now I look like this:

Sorry, Gabrielle. No fashion show, but here's one more picture just for you!

No, I'm not a size 6, and probably never will be, but that's okay with me!

31 comments:

Katie staten said...

Way to go girl. You look beautiful in the before shot, and you look beautiful in the afters as well, but a lot smaller. And a lot younger too. Wow! Who needs size 6? Not you, you look great.
Congratulations.
btw, I learned how to loose weight without my treadmill - get the stomach flu.

Steven said...

Wahooo, HOT MOMMA!! I agree with Katie, you do look younger. Way to go, I am so impressed with your hard work. Do you feel great?

Becca said...

Carrie, way to go. I agree with everyone else...You do look a little younger in your after shot. That is great what you accomplished. You looked great before and great now too. I am sure it feels so nice to have the weight off and to know you did it all with hard work. Thanks for the picture.

Jaime said...

You go girl!!!

Nycole said...

You look awesome!!! I bet you feel great!

Angela said...

Wow Carrie!! You seriously look amazing! That must feel great. Way to go girl!

Jennifer said...

Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You look absolutely amazing!!

Shannon B said...

Who is that???...She is sooo stinkin HOT!

Megan said...

Wow Carrie! Good for you!!! You look great!!

Nygards said...

That is so awesome! You look so great! Inspiring. You could've beat some of the contestants on biggest loser and you did it on your own!

jeanine said...

Woo Hoo! You are lookin' good! I bet you feel great too!

The Harwood Family said...

OK, you don't know me, but I grew up with your husband, so he knows me! :) I have also been losing weight. I started out needing to lose 80 lbs. I have 38 left. Thanks for sharing your story. It was inspiring to me! :)

Karen said...

Wow! You look amazing! You look just like you did when I met you 7 years ago! You are awesome. Totally my inspiration!

Elena said...

Oh My GOSH! I NEVER would have guess you even had 76 pounds to loose. Geez, girl!!! Congrats.

shannon j said...

I'm so excited for you. What an accomplishment. Way to go!!!

Anonymous said...

Ho My Mowee! You look great!

Anonymous said...

Carrie ... you look FABULOUS. I'm so proud of you. Your shots look great. All that hard work pays off.

Love the new tops by the way.

In the before and after shots ... you still have your great hair, awesome smile, and the fun personality! You're still my Carrie!

Love Ya,
Gabrielle

Michal Thompson said...

You are hottttttttttttttt!!! I bet tyler can't keep his hands off of you. You are amazing. I just can't stop looking at you!!! And yes, you look like you could be a HSer. I bet you just LOVED going shopping!!!

Amber said...

congrats my dear...I must tell you that since reading your blog you have inspired me to loose some of that baby weight and I have lost about 18 lbs.!!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you! You are an inspiration! You look just like you did in high school hot mama!

Unknown said...

You are such an inspiration. How did you do it. Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

carrie way to go. who needs to be a size 6? the only thing that is size 6 for me is my ring finger. you are a great inspiration to me to do the same.

Katie The Lady said...

I'm pretty sure this requires a hour long standing ovation!!!! You look awesome, amazing, and wonderful!!!

Anonymous said...

I've been waiting for these after pics...you look amazing!! Just as beautiful as ever just a whole lot skinnier. Awesome job!

Jon and Kari-Lynn Tarleton said...

Wow, what a babe. I can't believe those pictures. You have always been a babe but I know it is important to feel that way too. I bet you do now. Congrats. YOu look GREAT!!

Ryan and Andrea said...

You look GREAT! I am so happy for you! All that hard work is paying off. You're right, I would never recognize you! Congrats!

-Andrea

Dunbabin said...

Congrats on all that weight loss! And most of all your determination! And by the way, I don't think I've EVER been a size six...at least that I can remember

Anonymous said...

I don't even know you, but Holy Cow! I wish my diet was as successful! Congrats--and stick to it!

bebe said...

Hey Carrie--thanks for helping me out in my time of need. Do you realize that more people have commented on this one post of yours than have commented in total on my blog? It's a sad, sad blog... But thanks for visiting!!!

Shannon said...

You look great! I didn't know you were losing weight as well. How are you guys doing?

Camey said...

I still am so impressed with your wieght loss! I need you to give me some more tips!

Two Bags of Sugar said...

thank you for your inspiration.