Stand Tall, Molly Lou Melonby Patty Lovell
Molly Lou is pint sized, but full of spirit and spunk. And she has a great grandma who teaches her some of life's most valuable lessons. Read all about how Molly Lou applies her grandma's invaluable teachings.

A Bad Case of the Stripes
by David Shannon
Camilla loves lima beans. But she also loves not being different. What happens when we try so hard to fit in that we forget who we are? Find out in this hilarious tale about being yourself.
Skippyjon Jonesby Judy Schachner
This chihuahua- I mean Siamese cat- has got quite the imagination and you better too to pull off reading this story in your very best muy muy Spanish accent. Skippyjon is a cat worth reading about and we can't wait to check out more of his adventures!
What are your summer favorites, young readers and old? I know we are seriously lacking in the 'boy' book department, so if you know of any great books for little boys, SHARE!!!!
Hope you're all catching the bug and enjoying some summer reading!




7 comments:
hi. the book that pops in my mind is enemy pie. i would have to look it up to see who wrote it. it is a way cute book. all my nieces and nephews just love it. thanks for doing you blog. it is so much fun to see what you guys are up to. tell tyler to tell his sister kathy to start blogging.
hey there! I was just fishing for books over at our blog because I get so overwhelmed in the library with Kate. It's nice to have some direction. I'll let you know when I try some out, but thanks for the recommendations. We love books!
I love any book by Dan and Audrey Wood. There's also a cute series about a Bbear and his friends in the woods. One is called "Bear Sleeps On" and another is "Bear Wants More". They are all very cute.
I love children's books. I always go to that section of the book store just to read through some. One book that I think is adorable is called "Leonardo, the Terrible Monster" by Mo Willems. I think it would be a good boy book.
I love children books and we read them all the time. Right now one of our favorites is "The monster at the end of the book". We also love Thomas the Train books. Jonathan loves to say Whoo Whoo.I think I will have to check out the CAmilla book:)
I'm excited to check these books out!
We love "Where is the Green Sheep?" by Mem Fox! Thanks for all the book suggestions! We'll have to try them!
Post a Comment