Monday, November 19, 2007

Pip pip and cheerio!

Ringing in 4 with British class. And some fake tea. Okay, actually just juice.

You've heard the reviews. *See post below

You've seen the star.

Now see for yourself what some are calling the greatest birthday party EVER (especially with only hours of ibubrofen supported prepartions. *Again, see post below for clarification)

We made frames with Princess stickers, played English games (Ring around the Rosy...isn't that English??) , made paper fans, and drank our 'tea'. Is there anything better than being a girl?

7 comments:

Dnnr said...

Wow. I can honestly say this is one of the few times I wish I were a girl. Lol, that stays between you and me Carrie! You are so awesome; I am having a hard time finding a wife when the women in my family blow all these girls outta the water. Get better soon!

Anonymous said...

I'm bummed . . . cause I can't see the pictures. Any ideas on how to help me . . . Carrie?? I tried down loading their software but no luck.

Gabrielle

Carrie said...

Can everyone else see them? Gabe, I'll send a couple your way if its just you... so sorry!

Anonymous said...

Carrie! What a cute party! Seriously sweet! Please do link me from your page! I'm so excited to reconnect with you!
Love-Marianne

jeanine said...

How fun! I loved tea parties when I was little. Maybe one day I'll have a little girl so I can enjoy them again!

Shannon B said...

What a rockin party! OF course Syd would have been exatic to go to that!!! You have given me an idea for her next b-day party! How are you all feeling by now?

lori said...

super, super fun!