Friday, November 9, 2007

Kabalarian

No, Kabalarian isn't a funny new language. Have you ever heard of Kabalarians? I never had. I still don't know exactly what they are, but they have a philosophy. Kabalarian Philosophy. And on their website they'll use their philosophical ideas to analayze your name and tell you all about your personality! Here's what they said about lovely, little, old me.

Although the name Carrie creates the urge to be reliable and responsible, we emphasize that it causes an emotional intensity that is hard to control. (true. Remember when I would say whatever popped into my head, rational or not because I was emotional? Okay, yes, I guess I still do it.)

Your name of Carrie makes you very idealistic and generous, with the strong desire to uplift humanity leading you into situations where you can express your desire to serve others. (I hope that's true!)

You want to assume responsibilities and to look after people; however, you can become too involved in other people's problems and tend to worry. (I don't know about the becoming too involved bit, but the worrying thing-I'm my mother's daughter, okay?)

Your name gives you a natural desire to express along artistic and musical lines. (Hmm... not sure about that one. Although, I will say, you know the angel in The Forgotten Carols? So how I feel just about every Sunday. And I guess I like to scrapbook and I'm learning to play the piano.)


You desire a settled home and family life, and are expressive and attentive to your loved ones. (Want to be settled? Who doesn't? And the expressive and attentive-I hope that I am!)


So what do the Kabalarians say about you???

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Carrie,

Scary! That website has me pegged to a tee!

Can you believe it actually says I'll have difficulties getting pregnant??? Along with I'm super organized but my success can be limited by my lack of self confidence.

Says I like to work with others . . . . as well as talks about some of my bad traits . . . pretty right on.

Also says I'm practical among other things. . . . yep, explains me to a tee!

Gabrielle

Anonymous said...

Ok Carrie . . . . so now I'm punching in friend's & family names. Spending way too much time on this. It's pretty good!

Gabrielle

Carrie said...

Gabrielle- Yes they got you to a T. Did you type in Tammy? I thought it wasn't too off for her either. So fun!

Dnnr said...

POINTS THAT DID NOT MATCH

* Although the name Danner creates the urge to be reliable and responsible, we emphasize that it causes procrastination, lack of confidence, and the inability to realize your goals and ambitions.
(okay, procrastination is probably true).

* This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the fluid systems, and worry or mental tension.

* People are drawn to you because they feel that you are patient, kind, understanding, and responsive. (okay, understanding is probably true)

POINTS THAT MATCHED

* The name of Danner has made you serious-minded, responsible, and stable. (okay, serious is probably NOT true)

* You love the security of a home and family, you are fond of children, and, as a parent you would be fair and understanding.

* Although you have good business judgment, you are not aggressive in your dealings because you do not like to create issues.

* You would be successful in any position dealing with the public as you have a diplomatic and tactful manner and possess a charming, easy-going nature which puts people at ease.

Amber said...

Carrie!!! It has been forever--really--but thanks to blogspot and Adrienne posting every person she knows or has met (ha ha) we find each other again. So great to see that you and your beautiful family are doing so great. You look amazing and it is fun to check out how you are doing!!!

Your long lost friend--
Amber Shields McCombs

Carrie said...

Danner- I think the points that you think don't match do!! The second one is on everyone to get you to pay for an analysis for both names together. The other two are definitely you, in some aspects!

Steven said...

Hey Carrie,

It appears that you have quite the BLOG going here. Keep it up and remember you have two kids to take care of also.

Your Buddy,
Steven