I'm taking an independent study class to finish my BYU degree. I had to browse this site for an assignment. Check it out, take the IQ test, it was fun!
I'm taking psych, entry level, I want to get a minor in psych, hopefully. I did all my major course work before we left, but just need to finish generals and a few extra credits. By the way Jeanine, I tried the chicken wonton salad, YUMMMY!! We loved it, but you must be a better cook than me because it took forever to make and I didn't think it was easy because of all the prep work (frying wontons, cooking chicken, toasting, etc.) Still really good and I'll probably make it again, thanks for sharing it!
"I bear witness that parents who consistently read and talk about the Book of Mormon with their children, who share testimony spontaneously with their children, and who invite children as gospel learners to act and not merely be acted upon will be blessed with eyes that can see afar off (see Moses 6:27) and with ears that can hear the sound of the trumpet (see Ezekiel 33:2-16). The spiritual discernment and inspiration you will receive from the combination of these three holy habits will enable you to stand as watchmen on the tower for your families - "watching... with all perserverance" (Ephesians 6:18)."
A loving mom (most of the time), a caring wife (I really do try), a domestic goddess (aspiring to be), and all around fun loving goof (goof, definitely, fun on occasion)
5 comments:
My adjusted IQ is 210...go figure.
210?? or 120? Cuz you can't get 210!! :)
I got 132.
James, your subtle humor is even evident in your comment you posted... hee hee.
that was fun... what class are you taking?
I'm taking psych, entry level, I want to get a minor in psych, hopefully. I did all my major course work before we left, but just need to finish generals and a few extra credits. By the way Jeanine, I tried the chicken wonton salad, YUMMMY!! We loved it, but you must be a better cook than me because it took forever to make and I didn't think it was easy because of all the prep work (frying wontons, cooking chicken, toasting, etc.) Still really good and I'll probably make it again, thanks for sharing it!
Post a Comment