Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Lainey's favorite things!

My turn to post since Mommy is too busy to tell you all about me! Here are some of my favorite things:
  • Princess Lainey stories. Daddy and Mommy make up silly stories about a Princess Lainey who has all sorts of fun with her brother, Prince Brady. Mommy heard Grandpa Banks tell Princess stories to my Aunt Laurie when she was little (he may have told Princess Carrie stories too, but Mommy can't remember) and Mommy thought I would like to have stories too!
  • Dancing. I love to dance. And I love to watch dancing. One of my favorite shows is "Dancing with the Stars" because I can spin and twirl and jump with the girls on the show! I learned all my moves from Mom. She dances with me and shows me how to make an O with my hands above my head. Brady tries to dance too, but he just looks silly cuz all he knows how to do is bob his head back and forth! Mommy lets me listen to my music in the car sometimes, too, but I like her music. It's pretty good. My favorite song of Mommy's music is 'Home' by Michael Buble. I even know some of the words!

  • Coloring. I color everyday! I use my pencils and crayons. I can draw people and I draw them on everything I can (Mom says, I've sent bills in with her stick drawings on them! She draws on any piece of paper she can find.).
  • Tantrums. Okay, I don't know if they're one of my favorite things, but I do throw them a lot. Mom even took pictures of me getting upset. She's pretty funny, huh? I hope I always appreciate her sense of humor about my attitude...

  • Food. I don't like all food, but Mom tries hard to get me to eat everything. Some of my favorites are: chicken nuggets, hot dogs, carrots and dip, green beans, mac and cheese, peaches, chips and salsa (I love salsa, Mom says that's not normal), and noodles!
  • Pictures. I love having my picture taken and I love to look through our scrapbooks and see all the Laineys in there. And you can see all the posing I do for Mommy because all these pictures! So fun! I like to try to take pictures with Mommy's camera, too. Here are a few of my pictures.


I gotta go cause some more trouble! Bye guys!





3 comments:

Laurie said...

pff, taking pictures of her tantrums, that's mean. still funny though ;)

jeanine said...

I love the Princess Lainey stories! It would be fun to have a girl!!! William loves to dance too... he makes me dance with him--it's quite a work out. (Remember those days when we used to dance on the table?) And pictures of tantrums? GREAT! I should do it too so that William can one day see what he put me through :)

lori said...

Lainey, how eloquent you are! I'm so impressed! It's fun to peek into your life! Tell your mom she's a hoot!