
I know, I'm a dork. No one should be shocked by this.
2. This may be a more difficult question for the Northwest people, but anyone know how you adjust a cookie and/or a cake recipe for ? Our snickerdoodles are always extremely flat. We added extra flour, but it didn't make them any fluffier.
3. Last one, aren't these cute pics of my kids?





5 comments:
I love the watermelon! So cute! Do you have a cookie dough scoop? You could use it for that if you don't have one.
Your kids are adorable....as always!
Carrie... I don't have any ideas for your melon scoop... but your watermelon is absolutely adorable... as are your children!
yup, yup - the watermelon is darling! But I have no answers to anything except that your children are a perfect picture of summertime!
I have two melon baller suggestions, but I don't know if you'll ever use it for these -
1. butter balls. I can't remember where we were but someplace had a buffet with butterballs so you didn't have to slice your butter. You could just take a ball or two. May be a fun thing for holiday dinners.
2. Chocolate truffles. I saw a cooking show one time where she used a melon baller for the inside of her truffles. Then she let them cool and set and rolled them in different things.
Hope it helps! Your watermelon looked delish! We just bought some from Costco but they're overripe (I know Costco takes back everything but I only go there once every two weeks and it's not worth packing up the kids...).
Thanks for all the suggestions! I loved the dough scoop and butter ideas(don't think I'll venture into the truffle making world, although they sound yummy). And no one knows how to adjust a recipe? Really???
Post a Comment