What is a girl to do? I haven't had a phone. Or cable (and here that means zippo on the tv). Or the Internet. Sigh.
Until today. Hallelujah.
I guess a girl could choose to use her technologically free time playing with her children, unpacking the 260 items the movers brought over hill and dale to us, or, um, relaxing. But what would be the fun in that?
So, we're here. Loving the new house. Loving the huge kitchen, the den, the loft, and the guest bedroom. So consider yourself invited. Don't make me beg, plead, push, and grovel for visitors. Just stop on by. The rodeo is Labor Day weekend... any takers?
I've discovered a new rule for moving. Get as much done as fast as you can because the 'moving in and getting organized' steam wears off fast. Especially if you have help that accomplishes more in 6 hours than should be considered humanly possible (thanks Mom, Dad, Danner, and Laurie). So if anyone wants to come help finish up the bathrooms, the master bedroom, that cupboard in the kitchen that's like the brain of my life, and the garage where everything we don't know what to do with has been dumped we'd love the help.
3 months ago




6 comments:
So do you want to come and help us unpack all of our things for the 8th time??? Sick isn't it. Way to go! We just go for the "leave it packed for a year" way out. Then there is less to repack!
If you can wait till the 4th to have the rest of your house unpacked, I am all over it! Can't wait to see you and your cute house! Are you sure you are ready for us so soon after moving! You are AMAZING!!
Sounds like ya'll are getting settled in well. Enjoy your new home. You should post pictures, just because that would be cool. Glad everything went good! Have a great week!
I'm so glad you love your new house! I've never been to Washington before..I'll keep your guest bedroom in the back of my mind...
However, as you know, life is busy, and if you don't make time to do certain things, it wont appear. I wish I made time to reunite with a long lost freshman friend when you lived only an hour away rather that several states.
:(
But anyhow, I hope you love Washington! And if you didn't know...now Kim is your neighbor (she lives in Oregon).
I'm so glad your move went well! I am so jealous of your new home, and I haven't even seen pictures yet!! As for the Rodeo, um,...well,...sorry I can't make it this year-hahaha! You guys are going to turn into hicks real fast, aren't you-hahaha! Congrats on the move, house, moving help, and I patiently await pictures!
ooooooo~~ the blog is SOO cute!! I was hoping you would go with "life in the burg"
Post a Comment