Saturday, June 7, 2008

Why I won't be bloggin...

TO DO (before the movers come on Thursday):
  • call Cindy about wood... again!
  • take stuff to consignment shop
  • Goodwill run
  • mail package to Kevin and Kristen (sorry guys, I'm slow. PS, what's your blog address???)
  • put important files in separate box
  • miss Tyler
  • call carpet cleaners
  • haircut?
  • gift to Brittani
  • return books to Tosha and Mia Maids
  • mow (rest of) lawn... ran out of gas today. Oops.
  • TMobile store
  • wish my hubby was here
  • clean couch
  • Wildlife Experience
  • take care of desk
  • buy that cute purse from DSW before I'm hours away from one
  • call utilities
  • clock to Kris
  • call dentist
  • Lainey to ENT
  • call Jessica
  • buy a wrapping paper box
  • get kids immunization records (can you believe I can't find them???!!!)
  • return books to library
  • REALLY wish Tyler was with me
  • make cookies (for the movers)
  • laundry
  • empty and thaw freezer
  • feed my children
  • eat everything in the fridge and freezer
  • close on house
  • keep my sanity
  • pack
  • clean
  • move!

good thing I already did: wash car, empty emergency water, take kids to birthday party, mow most of lawn, and bathe said kids earlier today...

8 comments:

Meggan said...

Good luck with the move! We know how hectic it is, especially when your going out of state! Best of luck with getting settled.

Katie L said...

Wow! I wish you luck in your craziness!!! Have a great move and try to relax just a little!! At least your hubby has his feet again, so he can help-hahaha!

Michal Thompson said...

Let me know if you get it all done, I would be amazed. Cookies for the movers huh! Oh, you haven't moved 7 times, that's why.

rjzito said...

Sounds like you have your hands beyond full. Good luck with everything! I hope it all goes well and as planned.

jeanine said...

I love that you are making cookies for the movers! You are wonder woman!

Carrie said...

Jeanine, its self preservation. I don't want them to break my stuff. I'm also making them lunch and probably going to be tipping them, too.

Megan said...

This list makes me stressed out for you. Fortunately it will all be over this week! Good luck!

Amber said...

wow carrie...you are making me tired! best of luck on your move and so happy to hear that your house sold so fast. love small miracles! you are an awesome mom!