Thursday, May 15, 2008

You know what this means, don't you?

Kt, you're right. I won't be Lost in Colorado any more. I'll be Lost in Washington, but that just doesn't sound as good. Plus my url (millersincolorado. blogspot. com) will be wrong, too.


You know what this means, don't you? Moving day for the blog, too.



Any witty suggestions for a new blog name?


Or maybe tell me what you think of these.


My Intentional Life

Seeking Sunlight (from this GB Hinckley quote months ago)

Journey to the Middle of Nowhere

Small Town Chronicles

Life in the 'Burg

I'll have to see what else I can come up with...




And while we're discussing our upcoming move, check out the caliber of people I'll be haning out with.


6 comments:

jeanine said...

Okay... that made me cry! That was awesome!

And I like Seeking Sunlight for a blog title.

Megan said...

I'm not creative when it comes to this stuff....as you can tell by our blog's name! :) I like Seeking Sunlight as well. But anything you choose will be cute!

Shannon B said...

I like Life in the Berg! Or Rockin the Suburbs (thats a song) or something a long those lines. How is the house selling going?

Katie staten said...

I watched a small clip of that on the Today Show and Merideth was crying about that story too. I thought it was so neat! I love when people have bigger hearts than the desire to win.
I'm thinking on the Blog name. I'll let you know if anything stands out.

Steven said...

Hey, hey Miller!

Congrats on the new job...email me all the details, I am always interested in your new ventures. Glad to have you closer!! Maybe we can still do that oregon coast trip together.

Now, you know I don't cry...at all, but that video ekked out a tear. Very touching, that is something to build school pride on! Good Luck, wave as you pass by :)

Michal Thompson said...

How cool. Too bad the internet changes with you! Life in the Berg baby!