Saturday, May 17, 2008

This Girl's Night In

Last night Tyler went to the Rockies game (I'd be jealous, but they're on like a six game losing streak, so yeah.) and I got to stay home. I decided to treat myself to some ice cream and a girly movie. And boy did I pick a good one. While I cuddled...alone... in my eerily quiet family room, I found myself

mesmerized,


captivated,


bewitched,


enthralled,


fascinated,


charmed,


and totally and utterly



enchanted.





I know... I'm like the last person on earth to see this. And I can't wait to watch it with Lainey tomorrow! And I can't wait for her birthday or Christmas so I can go buy it. There were so many themes in this that I appreciated. From the couple that is on the verge of divorce, but remembers why they fell in love, to the idea that romance is a feeling and not always a gesture(but a gesture is nice, too). So great.

Makes me wonder what else I've missed...

Not this:



Okay, actually I did miss it, but thank goodness for YouTube. What do you girls think? Do they still got the right stuff? After I watched this, I listened to the preview of their new single... I'll tell you my thoughts after you tell me yours. And I better not be the only former NKOTB fan that peruses the blogosphere...

7 comments:

Shannon B said...

HHAHAHAHHA...that is so funny!!! I used to love NKOTB!!!!! I was so in love with Joe!! Man he was cute...I knew they were back together, but hadn't seen them perform yet!! I will have to go see their single on line. I wish I could see their faces better. Do they look different?

Dnnr said...

Wow, they really brought the house down when they wanted everyone to "put their hands in the air!"

I gotta say though, how old ARE these guys!? I mean, are they like approaching 40 or what?

Megan said...

We love Enchanted! Katie was mesmerized (did I spell that right?) I didn't think she would be since it's not a cartoon, but even James enjoyed it. We like the music too - it's been on my blog for while. Super cute movie.

Oh, and I had a NKOTB locker mirror and book covers in middle school.

jeanine said...

So glad that you loved Enchanted! I love it!

Katie L said...

That is funny that you posted this because I was on my way to posting something about their return-hahahaha!!!!

shannon j said...

I loved Enchanted! I need to rent it again and watch it.

I was a litle young for the whole NKOTB scene, but I did know their songs b/c of Megan. So I don't really have any opinions on them...sorry.

Carrie said...

SO... they sound awful in this video! What the heck! And Danner, they are pushing 40, all but 1 is 38 or 39. And the lyrics to their new single are totally LAME! Click click click... taking pictures in my mind... WHAT?? Anyone else listen to the single?