We've had a CRAZY week. The house has been for sale for a week and we've had tons of showings. Anyone who's sold a house knows how tiring this can be. I'm tired. Picking up after my kids could honestly be a full time job if I kept my house this clean all the time. Seriously. I'm so glad we'll be gone for a week so the house can just stay clean! We do have some buyers coming for a third showing on Saturday, so keep your fingers crossed!
We've had some happy endings this week, too. Lainey finished her school year both with speech group and with preschool. Our regular computer is out of commision for a while, so I can't show you the adorable pictures of her preschool graduation, but I can honestly say it was darling. Our beloved Miss Kelly had each child say their favorite thing at preschool and although Lainey was too shy to say her favorite thing, she did proudly pronounce to me once in the confines of our car that her favorite part of preschool was Miss Kelly! (I hope you feel loved, Kelly!!)
And I've had one very bittersweet ending this week. I was released from Young Womens. I am sure going to miss those girls! I have loved serving the Young Women! They are amazing! All of our 12 Laurels and 2 of our 3 Mia Maids have all given away at least one Book of Mormon and they are always telling us about the amazing gospel discussions they're having. Such great examples. My Mia Maids are the sweetest girls in the world. I wish so much to watch them become great women. I hope you girls keep in touch with me!!!
Well, lame post... I know. Sorry. See you in a few weeks. Hopfully when I get back I can report that we have sold our house!
PS Shout out to my new niece who is all of 19
hours old approximately. What's her name guys???
Hope you are all still doing well!
hours old approximately. What's her name guys???
Hope you are all still doing well!




4 comments:
Oh I love Nauvoo! I hope you guys have a blast there!
You'll only be 6 hours away from me. Too bad we can't make it over to see you. We are taking care of our friend's kids. Their mom just had a baby.
Moving is always bittersweet, I think...having done it more times in my life than the average person my age!
Your daughter was in a speech class? I was in speech until about 3rd grade. Maybe they'll put you right back into YW when you move to your new ward! Then you'll be able to appreciate a new bunch of girls!!
Have a great trip!...And fingers crossed that your house will sell quickly!!
Have fun in Nauvoo. I want to go there sometime. Good luck with your house.
Post a Comment