3 months ago
Friday, April 11, 2008
Did I tell you?
We went vertical!
Tyler, that is.
Monday, to be exact.
Unbelievably happy, to be even more exact.
So, crutches and the casts for two weeks, but at least we know his feet still work now! And he can drive something besides his wheelchair, which was the biggest pain of it all for me. Life is far from 'back to normal', but
We're on our way!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




9 comments:
YEAH, I am so excited for you guys.
Good!!!
Yay! Tyler, you're like friggin' Wolverine, healing so fast. Holy cow it kind of scares me . . .
Huzzah! Although...maybe Tyler should stay down, I mean look what happened when he stood/ran/walked..Jokes T-Dog, jokes!!
Hurray!!!!
Oh and ps... I love that Elder Wirthlin quote you have on the side.
One STEP (ha, ha)closer to freedom!!! And don't you get to be treated like a Queen too?!?!?
Congrats! How exciting! We are so happy that life is getting back to "normal" for you all!
CONGRATS!!! THAT is REALLY happy news!
Post a Comment