
But I love when Tim Robbins asks Meg Ryan, "When was the last time you went 'Wahoo!'?"
My friends, that would be yesterday! This little girl had her first day of preschool! WAHOO!

It was a glorious 2 and a half hours. I even mentioned to my piano teacher while Lainey was at preschool that it was so nice not to have kids to worry about. Then I remembered Brady, who happen to be on my hip... whoops.
And I can't tell you how excited I am to watch Lainey learn new things. This morning she informed me that right now is the year 2007. I never would have thought to teach her about that!
So WAHOO for preschool!
WAHOO for semi-free time!
Now, I'm wondering...
When was the last time you went'Wahoo!'?




8 comments:
Yeah for preschool! Porter just loved the social part of it. Before we moved he was in a weekly playgroup and after we moved he really missed having buddies...and I missed the break once a week! He loves preschool. They do learn a lot - they just soak it up. I loved watching him learn new things. Katie is too young this year, but I might find a 2 day per week preschool for her next year.
As for my wahoo moment? The guy called yesterday to collect his cash for some landscaping we had done this week. When I asked him what the total was, he told me $120 LESS than what was I planning on. Wahoo!! That will pay for my brakes this weekend on my van!
I went to the doctor today and got a prescription filled for only $5...Wahoo for health insurance!!
We had pay day yesterday..WAHOO!! Syd starts preschool Monday...WAHOO!! We had a Yard Sale this weekend and made $$ to go to Seattle and go to IKEA....WAHOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Wahoo for Lainey!! How fun is that?! She looks so grown up!!!!!!!
Wahoo for good deals, Megan and Shannon! I love it when things work out for ME!
Shannon B- what are you gonna get at IKEA? I wish we could go to Seattle with yall!
Lori- doesn't she look so big? Every time we buy shoes for her I wonder if this is the time that they will stop looking like itty bitty shoes for toddlers. When we bought her shoes for preschool, it happened. Her feet looked big. My little girl isn't so little anymore!
Wahoo for you!!! That's so great!!
My wahoo moment...having a day in Primary where both the Junior AND the Senior primaries both went well. Ahhhh sigh of relief... And a little WAHOOOO!!!
Lainey looks so big! How exciting that she's in pre-school now. I hope that she's having as good a time as you are :)
ps. Love that movie! I haven't seen in it forever though... need to watch it.
That's IT!!! Where are the Brady haircut pictures?? :)
Post a Comment