Thursday, September 20, 2007

I miss him!

I do. I've slept next to him every night this week. I've even talked to him briefly. I see him every morning, but I still miss my husband! We've hardly spent any time together this week between church meetings and other random things. Even though I've seen him, I haven't got to hang out with him all week. I want some quality time!!! AAAGGGGHHHH!

6 comments:

Megan said...

Awwww.....sounds like you need a babysitter this weekend to go have some quiet time. I try to get one a couple times a month! I love having that break and alone time.

Megan said...

Btw- I had to tell you. We saw the Dora Condor episode yesterday! We rarely watch Nickolodean, so it was random that it was on in the first place. I thought "I have to tell Carrie!"

Megan said...

I know exactly how you feel! Some nights when we lie down to go to sleep I tell Ian I can't wait till he's retired because then I don't have to wait all day just to fall asleep next to him; I can hang out all day AND fall asleep next to him. I agree, hire the sitter. :) YW are fabulous.

Carrie said...

The worst part is we were going to go out without the kiddos tonight, but I've been sicker than a dog. First time EVER that I've asked Tyler to stay home from work...

jeanine said...

I totally know what you mean! I hope you get some time with Tyler soon... and that you get over your sickness!!!

lori said...

DAH! No fun not seeing your husband! No fun being sick. Especially no fun being sick where you're a mom! Love you and thinking of you...!