
Can you see how LONG that hair is? Someone told me it looked like he had a comb-over. I knew it was finally time for action. His curls are gone, but then again, they were mostly a figment of my overactive imagination anyways. This is the best after shot that I got. Sorry.

It really is much cuter than this picture, I'll have to do better tomorrow.
Other random thoughts:
- Our little neighbor friend showed Lainey how to unlatch the gate in the backyard this afternoon. If anyone is wondering why this would worry me, please click here.
- If you need a good laugh, I can almost guarantee one here. I was having difficulty breathing I was laughing so hard.
- For all of those who read this book, I have to say, NOT my favorite of his. All I'm gonna say is there better be a sequel. It just can't end this way.
- And for some sympathy, I just want you all to know that I know what its like to feed 5 children on my own. Two three year olds, one autistic two year old, and two just over 12 month olds (two of said children were of course my own). I babysit for a friend, and this week I had to feed them dinner three times. Luckily, it was unusual circumstances that led to this predicament, circumstances which hopefully will not be recurring any time soon. Tyler, fortunately for him, was working late 2 of the 3 days. I spoon fed 4 of the 5 kids. I've had a long week.
And now I stumble to my bed awaiting a calm night of blissful sleep. We'll see if I get it...




6 comments:
First, the haircut is super cute! Second, I'd be worried about Lainey and the gate too! Yikes! third, That nursery handout was hilarious!!! I loved it! Introduce them to Goonies at an early age. Fourth, I haven't read that book yet but maybe I'll check it out. I've read a ton of his books. The wedding is my favorite by far. I just read "At First Sight"... pretty good, sad. "The Guardian" was really good... very suspenseful. Anyway... And way to go feeding all of those kids. I think I'd go insane!!! Hope that you got some good sleep last night!
Thanks Jeanine, he just looks cleaner now that his hair is cut. Its weird. The Wedding was probably my favorite N. Sparks book I've read too. So romantic. And yes, I slept like a rock. Tyler got up with Lainey this morning, so I didn't even get out of bed till 10 to 8. YEAH!
1. You've got one good lookin' little man there!
2. I hope Lainey will stay safely contained!
3. HILARIOUS!
4. I've never read his books...should I?
5. too many kids to feed and stay sane! how'd you do it???!
His haircut looks great. I think it made him look more grown up. You have the most exciting blogs. You always have fuuny things and exciting things to say! I hope Lainey stays in the yard, but it sounds like that experience was scary for her too, so hopefully she will remember not to sneak away! I loved the nursery paper. It is so cool that someone thought to do that. When I was teaching primary earlier this year, they had a rule that we could only use the pictures from the manual. So it is nice to see that some wards are still letting the teachers be creative. So Fun!
Carrie you're amazing, way to go helping a friend like that. Oh and I love Goonies!!
I was honored to be featured on your blog! Goonies are great!
Post a Comment