
Take the Quiz here!
I was really hoping to be my personal fav, the lovely Elizabeth Bennet, but I'll take Elinor any day! Which heroine are you, my friend?

Take the Quiz here!
I was really hoping to be my personal fav, the lovely Elizabeth Bennet, but I'll take Elinor any day! Which heroine are you, my friend?
7 comments:
I too am Elinor!
You are Elinor Dashwood of Sense & Sensibility! You are practical, circumspect, and discreet. Though you are tremendously sensible and allow your head to rule, you have a deep, emotional side that few people often see.
The first time I took it it said I was Emma Woodhouse of Emma. The second and third time I took it, it said I was Elizabeth Bennet of Pride and Prejudice. I don't really know either, so I don't know which one I am more like. I think I am a very good mix of the both of them.
It said I was also Elinor Dashwood. Now who is she?? I know its patheric!
Tammy Carlton... I don't believe it! You don't know who Elinor Dashwood is? Sense and Sensibility. Played by Emma Thompson, with Hugh Grant, Kate Winslet in the movie version. The part about her I remember the most is the end when she cries... she literally sobs out of happiness and relief.
I saw this so long ago I don't remember who I am!!
I'm Elizabeth Bennet, and the description of her is quite complimentary(is that the right word??), but I wish I could remember who she is!! I need to read this!
I did it! I can't believe I'm my favorite- Elizabeth Bennett. I read Pride and Prejudice every spring and watch the A&E version probably once a month- I know crazy. It's about 6 hours long! My girls always grown when I get it out to fold laundry to and say, "OH NO MOM! Not Mr. Darcy again!" hehehe
Post a Comment