First day of School! First day of School!

This girl had her first day of school today! I didn't cry, she didn't cry. Brady, however, did. He desperately wanted to stay and play. She's in am kindergarten and every five minutes from about 10:15 till we picked her up at 11:15 Brady asked me if we could go get Lainey. Don't know if he was excited to ride his bike to the school again or if he was really anxiously awaiting big sister's return, but for her sake, we'll say it was the latter.
I wish I could report all the fun things she did, but, sadly, she didn't have much to say other than it was fun and she was good. I guess that's something, right? She did learn to play 'copycat' at music time. Isn't that lovely?
BTW, I chose bag #3, in the butter yellow. Love it.




5 comments:
Cute! LOVE your 'Just a Thought' quote. Love you too ;)
Yay!! Happy return to your blog day! I've missed you! That girl is adorable!
Calvin too, started am K this fall! I think it is the hardest on the little brothers. Ronin does the same thing everyday when Calvin is gone. They are lost without their older companions-hahaha! She looked so cute in her first day of school picture! How exciting!
Yea! You're back!!! So glad that Lainey is loving school!
cute first day of school outfit! wahooo!
Post a Comment