Friday, June 19, 2009

Was it worth it?

We've been paying a pretty steep tuition every month.

She's complained about going repeatedly.

We've suffered through the required pony tail-ing required for class each week.

We even did fund-raisers for the studio. (don't even get me started on that one)

Tyler spent a good hour or so repairing the silly, costly, and yet extremely cheap costume after one rehersal.

I actually volunteered to chaperone 8 little prima-donas for 10 plus hours the week of the performance. (I'm crazy, I know.)

Was it worth it? You tell me.



9 comments:

jeanine said...

Oh that is adorable!

shannon j said...

Yes.

lori said...

Ah! Love it! So cute.

(And I'm curious about the petition...how's it going????)

Karen said...

She's so cute. I love watching little kids dance!

Laurie said...

Definitely ;)

Anonymous said...

Tell me about the fund raiser! I'm curious!

You and I should open a dance studio and collect steep tuition! :-)

Very cute

Sara @ Our Best Bites said...

totally adorable!

just wanted you to know I answered your question abt. the cinnamon rolls - I totally forgot to put salt in the recipe! You'll notice it's in the pictures...I'm a tard, I do that all the time. I stay up way to late at night to blog! Anyway, I updated the recipe, thanks for the nice comment!

Here's the link to my comment for you :)

http://www.ourbestbites.com/2009/07/grilled-chicken-and-veggie-skewers.html

Laurie said...

I just watched Taya Somes slideshow of your guys' big family picnic and I could not figure out who the girl with the short hair was, because I knew Betsy didn't go. You chopped all your hair off! It looks awesome!

Jacob said...

Patiently waiting for updates....