Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Sean Penn is worried...

About me and my posterity's opinion of me. Isn't that nice?



Well, Sean Penn, I'm so glad to have caught your attention. Funny thing, I really don't think that my children and grandchildren will be ashamed of me. In fact, I think they'll be proud of the moments in my life where I have stood for my convictions, proud that I drew a moral line amongst all of you 'crazy, homo lovin' sons of guns'. Another funny thing, I think that homosexuals do have the same rights as me. They just don't have the rights they want. But you probably aren't interested in understanding me, are you, Sean Penn? So happy to see you using your platform and your expansive knowledge of everything to promote a movie that you happen to be in.

Ahh, its a good thing this post is all the further I'll think about you today, or probably this week, or maybe even this year (unless you happen to be in another movie and happen to visit Regis and Kelly while I kick some bootie on the elliptical), because unlike you, Mr. Penn, I don't believe that Hollywood actors are the source of all knowledge and, as such, I choose other sources to educate myself on issues regarding morality and politics in our great nation.

3 comments:

Shannon B said...

HILARIOUS! Who is he to put shame on us? If it were reversed rolls and a straight man was telling all the gay people shame on you, there would be an UPROAR and a few more things than poo would hit the fan. INTERESTING!

Michal Thompson said...

AMEN girlfriend. Isn't it funny that the world somehow looks up to these people that are so blinded- by themselves??? Sad! Thanks for the post carrie!

Camey said...

I think I forgot to give you my e-mail, so I could get yours. Camgirl_8@msn.com