I had the
BEST.
VALENTINE'S.
DAY.
EVER.
Thanks to these guys who partied with us all weekend long and even wrote about it, too. The only things I want to add to her witty synopsis of our day is that we got pink pancakes with whip cream and strawberries for breakfast. And we made these with the kids the day before (love that website. So many ideas for varying ages). And the cake pops. They taste as delectable as they are cute. So yummy. I recommend forgoing the 'pop' part and just make chocolate cake balls. Sinfully delish! The Banks brigade helped make V-day a great day. Love that fam!But I have to say, it was mostly a good day because I just can't get over how much I love my husband. He spoils me something rotten. Really. I love how we decide not to give gifts to each other and then I get a ton of them. Flowers, chocolate, the twinner t-shirt, a mixed cd, the pedicure, a subscription to Real Simple (AAGGHH!! Can't wait for those to start arriving!), the movie 'Get Smart', the dinner, the dessert... I'll stop now before anyone gets too jealous. I'll just say again, I love my husband. His thoughtfulness always floors me, probably because I'm not nearly so thoughtful. Or because I believe him when he says we won't exchange gifts.
I find myself saying regularly lately that I just don't deserve the kind and loving people who have a small corner in their hearts for me. This is especially true of my sweetheart. Love you, babe!




No comments:
Post a Comment