Pff, doesn't look as cool unless the blankets are pink and white, have flowers on them, and are held up by adhering the edges to the wall with masking tape ;)
"I bear witness that parents who consistently read and talk about the Book of Mormon with their children, who share testimony spontaneously with their children, and who invite children as gospel learners to act and not merely be acted upon will be blessed with eyes that can see afar off (see Moses 6:27) and with ears that can hear the sound of the trumpet (see Ezekiel 33:2-16). The spiritual discernment and inspiration you will receive from the combination of these three holy habits will enable you to stand as watchmen on the tower for your families - "watching... with all perserverance" (Ephesians 6:18)."
A loving mom (most of the time), a caring wife (I really do try), a domestic goddess (aspiring to be), and all around fun loving goof (goof, definitely, fun on occasion)
8 comments:
You are too much fun. I Love it.
My kids saw the picture and are so jealous! They love forts!!! Brady's hair is soooooo adorable!! I absolutely love it. He looks like a little man!!
That sounds like the best kind of day- no expectations!
That was my FAVORITE thing to do when I was a kid! LOVE it!
Pff, doesn't look as cool unless the blankets are pink and white, have flowers on them, and are held up by adhering the edges to the wall with masking tape ;)
Fun! I love days like those...especially the whole pants not required part-hahaha! I used to love forts...then again, what child doesn't!
Um, I love this!
HAPPY (one day late) BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!! Hope it was perfect and that you had some super yummy cake!
Post a Comment