Wednesday, October 29, 2008

From Patch to Porch...





Lainey designed her own jack-o-latern this year. I personally love the fang. Now if only she'd gut the pumpkin and cut it out too, this might be a tradition I could enjoy....



The haunted house is, of course, Tyler's masterpiece this year. It's amazing!

5 comments:

Megan said...

Love the fang. One of ours rotted already, so we had to "share" one with both kids. That was fun. They both wanted the opposite - Porter wanted scary, Katie wanted happy. He's a good mix!

jeanine said...

So fun! Tyler's pumpkin is awesome! And I can't believe how big Brady is getting!

Michal Thompson said...

Tyler is amazing. I am impressed with Lainey!!!

Jon and Kari-Lynn Tarleton said...

Cute kids. I'm so glad I found your blog from Betsy. We haven't talked in forever. I'm glad we can blog together now.

Ashley said...

Wow, the haunted house pumpkin is seriously gorgeous! How long did it take him to do that?