Friday, January 11, 2008

Do not pass GO, do not collect $200...

Just get to Old Navy!!!! This weekend is their clearance sale. Check out my $22 purchase.

I never got it when someone would say they got a high from a good deal, but my blood was pumping, my heart was racing, and my foot was flooring the gas pedal speeding to get home and share my finds with my hubby!

The Breakdown:

5 long sleeve girls shirts
1 3/4 length sleeve girls shirt
1 short sleeve girl shirt
2 girls hoodies
1 snow hat
2 slim girls pants
1 baby boy button down
2 baby boy long sleeve rugby shirts
1 long sleeve baby boys graphic tee
1 baby boy sweat pants

17 items for 22 big ones, I can't believe it! So, get in your car. Don't pass go, don't collect $200 cuz you don't need it, they're practically paying you to take this stuff out of the store. Get going. Hurry up. Seriously, why are you still reading this??? Have fun!


(Caution: Results may vary; I had $20 in bonus bucks)
And yes, this was my first time shopping in the 'girls' section. Loved it. Much better selection! Yeah for no more toddler pants!

9 comments:

Megan said...

Tempting....but if I haven't gone by now, I'm not going to go this time. I should.....I could have been there when the store opened yesterday since Porter was off at school, but I decided to stay home in my pjs. Must be a pregnancy thing, I don't know. I'm just tired of shopping still from Christmas! plus I heard that ours didn't have a big selection of jeans, which is what my kids need the most, if I were to say they needed anything! :)

jeanine said...

WAY TO GO! I got some awesome deals last year. I should get my bootie down there again!

Shannon B said...

Thanks for reminding me Carrie. I go to this sale every year!! I headed down there today and spent $23. I didn't get quite as much as you because I got a few adult clothes (and they were a little more) but Syd and Wes got some cute stuff!!! I got a new sweat shirt and some sweat pants (i'm all about being comfy right now).

And Megan B I know exactly what you mean about the "pregnancy thing" I feel like doing NOTHING except sitting home in my jammies (that i just bought) because it just sounds so much more appealing!

Michal Thompson said...

So now you can see how those other people feel when they buy things just for the deals! Do the deals end this weekend, or will they go through next week?

Katie L said...

Isn't old Navy clearance just the very best?!!! I used to work there and found many many things on the clearance rack!!! That is fantastic that you were able to find all those great clothes!!!!

shannon j said...

I went too. I needed some new winter clothes and since it will be cold for a few more months I thought it was worth it. I went a little nuts...I picked up everything I saw that I liked and stuffed it into my Old Navy bag. I must have tried on like 20 pieces of clothing. I didn't buy all that but I did get some stuff. I got 2 sweaters, 4 shirts and a sweater for Dave for $41! It was great. I'm glad I went when I did because it was starting to get a little picked over.

Carrie said...

Michal, I think the sale is still on today, but I don't know for how long... family night at old navy???

I'm pathetic, I went back on Saturday morning and spent another 40 bucks... I found some more stuff for Brady and some shirts for Tyler and some sweats for me. They also had a few short sleeved summery shirts for Lainey for a buck or two, and I just couldn't pass em up!!! Happy shopping everyone!

Becca said...

Thanks we had a fun shopping there too. Unfortunatly I was on a tight budget adn we moved into our house on Friday so I went saturday and the selection was very picked over. I do love these sells though.

Karalenn Hippen said...

WOW!!! That is amazing! Why didn't I see the sale sooner. I wonder if there's anything left around here? hmmmmm