Thursday, December 6, 2007

Songs of the Season...

We all listen to it, we all love it. Don't deny it. Here are my top 2 fav Christmas albums in no particular order:


Martina McBride
White Christmas

This is one awesome CD. Classic songs, with none of the 'I can do this song better my way' attitude. O Holy Night is amazing. Definitely worth owning.






Wilsons

Hey Santa


I know, I know, this is the cheesiest. But we love it! Don't knock it till you try it!

And 1 I just can't stomach... Clay Aiken. Way to overdo those Holiday classics, buddy. Sorry if this offends any of his Claymates.

Now guess what I'm gonna type next...

What is your favorite holiday album? We try to get a new one every year and are stumped on what to get next.

11 comments:

Megan said...

Josh Groban, Noel.

Amanda said...

We have the Martina Mcbride one also and we love it, and I have heard some of the Wilsons before they are good, maybe we need to buy that one this year. The favorite around our house is SheDaisy Christmas CD Deck The Halls! It is the best! We Love It!

Shannon B said...

i like the wilson sisters too (thanks to your mom!) HEY SANTA! I like Mariah Carrey (not her, just her Christmas album) and also this AWESOME guy called Emile Pandolfi. It's relaxing!

Tyler Miller said...

Boney James Funky Christmas is my favorite along with Donny Osmond. I have been trying to find his CD for ever.

Tyler

shannon j said...

I like to buy the Christmas mixes. I have a CD from Starbucks that I bought last year that has a lot of great songs.

Megan said...

I have two favorites and one of them is the Martina one. :) I'm totally the same way - I like the Christmas songs sung just the way they are. My second is just about as silly as the Wilson sisters...it's Billy Gilman. Yet another don't-knock-it-till-you-try-it CD. It's got all of the classic songs and they're sung so prettily...even if they're done by a ten year old.

jeanine said...

I love the Carpenter's Christmas Album!

lori said...

I have to vote for the Christmas "classics": Bing Crosby, Nat King Cole, and Frank Sanatra.

Then thow in a little Amy Grant and a little Mo Tab Choir and a little Disney (I would say that's for Lucy's sake...but, really, it's for mine too!)

Adrienne & Scott said...

I have a question...how do you make your text different colors? I can't figure that out! Help!!!

Adrienne & Scott said...

I just tried to email you and i think I have the wrong email address. But my address is: 4235 Coral Berry Path #304 / Gurnee, IL 60031. Can't wait to get your card! And thanks for the color help. For some reason that option wasn't showing up on my blog until I did something. It was weird! But I finally figured it out!

Toby and Tammy said...

I grew up on the Carpenter's Christmas cd and I love James Taylor's Christmas cd. Those two are a must have!