Saw this a few weeks ago, thought it was VERY interesting. Check it out. Let me know what you think.
I personally am all for spreading the word and, for me, blogging is a very non-threatening way to get to spread it. My only concern is for the youth of our church. Serving in YW's, I've heard some of the things our girls write on facebook, myspace, and personal blogs and we all know that girls (and boys) aren't always so nice. In fact, they are mean. So I wonder what Elder Ballard would say to them... I wonder if the council would be different. Either way, I love blogging! And I always love to follow the council of the apostles, especially before it's given!
So, here's to continuing the discussion about The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. If you are not a member of our church and have any questions, feel free to ask!
3 months ago




4 comments:
Carrie,
Very interesting . . . .
I hope you had a good HOLIDAY! I've missed your blog . . . . Seven days is just too long without a Carrie update! :-)
Gabrielle
Yea that is interesting. I have posted my blog on some of my other websites and sometimes I forget anyone can see it! I just share thoughts and feelings like I would with any of my close friends or family members. However it is a good and safe environment to talk about the church, or anything really. That's what I like about blogging.
I saw that too! I showed Rich to justify my blogging!
Thanks for this posting. I try to share my testimony on my social websites, but sometimes don't even realise what a missionary opportunity my blog is to others reading it.
Post a Comment