Mom's too busy to post so we thought we better let you know how things are going with our new baby sister. We love her. We sing to her, we laugh with her, we love to hold her! We're trying to teach her how to smile cause Mom says she doesn't know how yet. We've never heard shhh so much in our lives, and hopefully we learn to play at a quieter decibel level. We have lots of rules now (like we can't use our fingers to open her eyes even if we want to see them real bad), but we're trying hard to be good. We love our little Lila!!!
3 months ago





11 comments:
Oh, just love her! I could snuggle her in a heart beat. Love the name too.
What a little sweet pea!! I love her to death already!! Can't wait to meet the little angel!
I am glad we aren't the only ones with those problems!
Hooray! You picked a name!
She is so sweet I bet the other 2 just love her!
What a cute family!!! If they are getting too loud just send them over here. I no longer have the extra kid in the afternoon...long story.
What a cute post!! Love the name Lila!! I bet everyone loves their new baby sister so much...or maybe a little too much?
Congratulations, again. She is sure beautiful. I have something for you but I don't want to drop by unannounced. Let me know when a good time to stop by would be!
Very, very cute!!! Love the name. Hey, I just sent you a message on FB. Check it out when you get a moment girl, not like you don't have anything going on...JK. It is about the reunion. Beautiful baby Lila!!! Congrats!!!
Congratulations! She is adorable-esp in the arms of her sibs!! Hopefully we will get to meet her in person one day!
So adorable!! Such a cute family :) If you need anything please let me know!
What a precious little baby girl. Love her name too. Congrats to you guys. Can tell she is very loved : )
Post a Comment