Monday, June 7, 2010

Yummy!


Isn't she just the cutest thing ever? And she only woke up ONCE last night (we won't mention the hour she was up after that one feeding...still figuring out that NIGHT is for SLEEPING!). At her check up on Tuesday, she was just over 9 lbs. I wonder if it's just me or if its a third baby thing, but I'm so in love with Lila that I feel badly for my other two kids! I don't think I was this infactuated with either of them.
People say that the third child gets ignored, but so far Lila doesn't really let us ignore her. She doesn't cry a whole lot, but she definitely likes to be held A LOT. Hopefully with a little time this will pass... someone tell me it will!!! I don't remember my other kids wanting to be held this much, but its a nice excuse to sit around and do nothing... until the house looks like a tornado blew through, then I just wish she would give me 30 minutes. I am finding that I can be productive in short spurts, which is nice. Just need a few more spurts to get everything done! Good thing the dishes will keep and the laundry will still be there when I get around to it!

13 comments:

me said...

She is very cute Carrie! Congrats again!

Amanda said...

Congratulations again!! She is adorable!!

Shannon B said...

I felt the same way about Lando. He was so stinkin cute there is NO WAY he was getting ignored. The poor kid kinda does now, but I am still so in love, so there is no issue there...

Man, Lila sure IS YUMMY! Beyond words how cute!!! Have you all recovered since we saw you last. Sorry if was a bit much for you, but it sure was fun to see you and your cute kiddies!!! LUV U!!!

jeanine said...

Oh. my. goodness. She is so precious!

Michal Thompson said...

just keep swimming, just keep swimming

Taya said...

Oh she is so cute! I can't wait till mine gets here!! Actually I can, I have lots to get done before she gets here:) Sam loved to be held too but we would lay her in the boppy and squeeze it tight around her, she felt like she was being held. Hope you get some time to pick up:)

Steven said...

oh, my goodness....yes she is so yummy. I would love to eat her up! Just hold her, this too will pass....unfortunately. Can you believe our babies are no longer Kindergartners....sniffle, sniffle.

Becca said...

She is so cute. I want to visit so bad! I was so in love with Lily too. I don't know what it is about the third, but I was so in love. Good luck, this precious baby will grow and you will miss those days of cuddling.

Katie staten said...

adorable!

Megan said...

DARLING!! Makes me baby hungry! ;) My 3rd child still likes to be held. He now tells me "Hold you like this, Mom" - and shows me where exactly he would like to sit on my lap. You can't hold a new baby too much, is what they say. But she might like a swing to give you a few minutes! Good luck! Thanks for the picture!!

Anonymous said...

Very cute! I remember my little ones wanting to be held a lot too! I'm glad you are enjoying her.

Gabrielle

Tanya said...

She is so adorable! I cant wait to meet her in the coming weeks!

Ashley said...

Oh, congratulations! She is SO beautiful!