
We've never been more indecisive! Help us figure out her name! Can't promise we'll go with the name with the most votes, but we NEED some help! Her stats: 8 lb. 7 oz., 18.5 inches long (short and FAT! Wahoo!) and her head was a whopping 14 inches around!




16 comments:
Congrats Millers! She is beautiful! I think she looks like a Kenley. Good luck picking a name. I hope you are enjoying this special time with her!
Congratulations!!! She is beautiful. I voted for Lila, but you had some other good choices out there. I'm excited to hear which name it will be. Hope you all recover well.
I think it should be Kaylee or Jaci! Can't wait to hear what you name her.
Congratulations!!
CONGRATULATIONS!!! Wish we could jump in a car right now and come see you and the unnamed beauty... but I'm hoping the new cousin will motivate this overbaked baby out. We can't wait to meet our new niece and cousin. Miss you guys!
Carrie! You had your baby! I'm sorry if I jinxed you on Saturday... Let me know if you need ANYTHING!! Oh, and ignore my Facebook message, it looks like you probably aren't going to be up to a Bi-Mart trip tomorrow!
-Heather
Congrats!!! She is so precious! I love the name Kenley. Very cute...makes me want one right now!!! Can't wait to hear what the offical name will be!!!
Congratulations!!!! so happy for you. enjoy your little babe. snuggle her tight. can't wait to see what her name is.
Congratulations!!! So happy for you. I love chubby babies. Want to pinch their cheeks all day long
Congradulations. I love both Kenley and Kaylee. We are so excited for you. What a cute little girl.
She is beautiful! Not skinny and ugly, like most newborns- Lucky!
Congratulations, Carrie!! Hope the recovery goes well and everyone enjoys their new family member. I'm not going tell you what I voted for, but it was a good one-hahaha. Can't wait to find out her name!!
She is adorable! I can't wait to hear what name you pick!
Carrie,
Congratulations on baby number 3! Today is my baby's 1st birthday so yay for May babies! Looking forward to seeing more pictures. You probably have her named by now but I really like the name Betsy. Love it. I think Betsy Miller sounds like she could be an author or fashion designer someday! Love-Marianne
I liked Camry, Connor wouldn't even think about it. She is gorgeous! Names are hard for us too!
she's PRECIOUS!! No matter the name! I love her! And you too! Congratulations, friends!
Wahoo!! I'm so glad she is here happy and healthy. I love Betsy...because it of course reminds me of your sister, and I think she is great. But, I would also like to suggest Lucy. Gosh those are such old names, but very cute for a little girl. I hope you are doing well, can't wait to hear more about it!
Congratulations on your newest addition. Lila is a beautiful name and she is a doll!
Post a Comment