You dig through the bag of frozen dino nuggets to make sure everyone gets a 'flyer' with their nuked lunch.
You play soltaire in Webkins World after your daughter is in bed so she can have enough kinzcash to buy that pink tub for her pretend pet when she wakes up in the morning.
Instead of a nap, your son gets to go sledding and eat all the dirty, nasty snow he wants.
You spend your afternoon playing a stylist to all the My Little Ponies your daughter can find and braid not one, not two, not four or five, but six ponies hair and tails.
What about you? How do you know you're a good mother today???
You play soltaire in Webkins World after your daughter is in bed so she can have enough kinzcash to buy that pink tub for her pretend pet when she wakes up in the morning.
Instead of a nap, your son gets to go sledding and eat all the dirty, nasty snow he wants.
You spend your afternoon playing a stylist to all the My Little Ponies your daughter can find and braid not one, not two, not four or five, but six ponies hair and tails.
What about you? How do you know you're a good mother today???




8 comments:
Because I don't know the last time I slept through the night, and I'm okay with that.
Because my 10 month old prefers to be rocked to sleep, and I'm okay with that too.
Because cookies are good any time of the day.
And we rock out to a Disney princess cd several times a day. I know all the songs.
We're playing "hungry hungry hippo" at this house atlease once a day.
My kids ask for family night almost every night . . . because they LOVE the fact that we have family night on Sunday AND Monday.
Because I really try to listen to what they are telling me and their concerns.
Because we have dinner every night together. I didn't realize how many families don't.
We too (like Megan) are up several times a night . . . but I still grumble about it. But hey, atleast I get up and I only grumble internally about it.
Gabrielle
Wow, you actually play w/your kids? I'll have to try that sometime!! That is funny about Webkinz. We play the games too! You are a WONDERFUL mom & sexy too!
-Andrea
Because William and I played Chutes and Ladders THREE times in a row.
Because we actually had a peaceful dinner wherein the boys ate everything and weren't forced or tricked into doing so.
So I am a good mother!!! I already knew you were!
Love this post to death. Love you and your wonderful mothering!
... I spent part of my afternoon playing 'Enchanted Princesses' on the Wii. But only after homework.
...they know I love them more than life itself.
I have totally been there on the playing Webkinz games. I even know which games give you lots of points!
You look great, by the way!
Post a Comment