Can you believe I forgot to take pictures of Halloween? Luckily we live in a fun little 'Burg where all the businesses trick-or-treat Halloween afternoon, and the
local newspaper even takes pictures of all the 'Burg's children. And then they publish them in the paper the next day. I happen to have a
very close connection to someone down at the local paper and was able to wheedle this little gem out of him.

Now if only I could convince my family to chuck the candy! Oh, and
here are some fab fall cookies if you've got a hankering. Ya know, for after that Fun Size Snickers bar. Gosh, you'd think I wasn't on a diet at all by reading this, wouldn't you?
6 comments:
Good thing you've got that connection ;) Your kids are adorable!
SWEET pic! Brady is almost as tall as Lainey!! WOW! SOOO adorable, what a cute little backdrop too!
They are adorable. you lucky gal, with all your great connections. you are amazing- I lose all control around candy.
Super cute!!
That recipe that you posted is the exact same one I saved in my recipe box last week because they looked so good! I'll let you know how they are!
ah, they're so darn cute! Brady a doll and Lainey is beautiful! When are we going to see you guys again? I miss you.
That is a really cute picture, and awesome that your city photographs all the kids!
Post a Comment