I should be blogging about our fab camping trip (trailer camping with heating at night- totally the way to go), or my fab weekend in Utah with my Mom and sisters (minus one) for Women's Conference (Sister Beck... Brad Wilcox... holy guacomole it was great) or I could post all the pictures of Brady's fun birthday celebration, but instead, I blog to plead for your assistance, dear readers.
I need a new handbag.
I've found 3 online that I like and can't decide between them. To help you help me choose, let me tell you a little bit about what I'm looking for. I don't go for the huge bag where every thing gets dumped in it and lost. I know big bags are all the rage, but I just can't handle the bottomlessness of a ginormous tote every time I have to search for my wallet. I don't carry diapers or baby stuff in my bag, so I don't want something huge. Having said that, I like something with a little extra room for the occasional toy and since we're potty training now, maybe room for some spare shorts and underwear, but room for that certainly isn't necessary. I'm not into spending lots of money on a bag either. Chances are in 6 months I'll want another new one, so what's the point of spending lots on a bag?
So friends, please click each link and tell me what you think as I seem unable to make this decision on my own.
Bag #1- I'm mostly worried about this bag being huge. They have the dimensions but I don't know how big or small that really is...
Bag #2- This one is a little pricey, but I do really like it. Can't decide if it's worth the price, though.
Bag #3- My only hang up about this one is that its pretty similar to the bag I have now, except the color. It is cuter than my current bag, but I dunno...
Total coincedence that they are all Nine West bags. Nine West must just make bags that appeal to my style or something. So friends, comment away! I'm in desperate need of bag buying advice from some people more stylish than me!
3 months ago




16 comments:
Well I wouldn't say I am more fashionable than you but I will vote, I like bag #1. You should measure your current bag to compare the size. I think all the bags are cute though! Good luck!
So this won't help cuzz I like #2 (in black). Of course I like the most expensive one, that is what always happens! I kinda want a new bag too, maybe I will check out Nine West!!!
So, I like #2 best. I feel ya about not wanting to spend a lot on a purse but if your like me, I use my purses for years so I guess I would justify it if your planning on keeping it forever :) Plus, it seems different than what you have right now which is always fun!!! You'll have to let us know what you decide.
I'm your "What not to Wear" fashion clueless friend, so I say get the one you like the most.
But for the sake of voting I say #1
I'm no fashionable at all but I think #2 is super cute. I could swear I've seen one like it somewhere else for cheaper though... like Target but I could be mistaken.
Ummm! You know me ... still hanging onto the diaper bag. :-) I'm in LOVE with bag #3.
Hope all is well. I thought about you tonight. Watched Bride Wars ... a great chick flick. I can't believe Lainey has lost a tooth! So big!
Hey where is the picture of you and Tyler in your fun dress you bought??
Gabrielle
Hi Carrie. It has been a long time. I see your mom on occassion at church and enjoy catching up. Anyway, I thought I would vote as well. I think they are all cute, but I think I like #1 and #2 best. Good luck making the choice.
(Formerly Donna McKee)
Bag #3, like the fun summer colors! You have to carry it around so pick what you want!
I like bag #3 the best
#1 is the bag of my dreams- I think it will turn out to be the right size for you. 2 is cute, but not THAT cute. 3- love the color, but it could be too small??? I might have to get my own #1!! I am just cheap though
oh, and sounds like you have been having fun- hope to hear all about it
Okay, so off the topic of a handbag (they are cute by the way) - do you guys have a camper? What make/model? Did you buy new/used? We have been thinking about getting one and don't really have any experience....but I'm glad you liked it!
Bag #2 is shallower than bag #1. Don't go w/ bag #1, that really is a huge bag. Go w/ bag #3. If you like your bag now but want a little mix up, then go w/ something similar but a different color! No shame in not fixing what isn't broken. And, it's definitely the smallest.
Even though I am a huge fan of Overstock, I love #2 the most! But, do you want to spend the money? Then again, it really isn't much if you are going to use the bag for a while. I love all the color choices for each bag too! I can't wait to see wich one you choose!!
Ok, so I am NOT fashion saavy 'cause I was freakin' out at the price! Obviously I am naive too, but holy crow! If you must, I like the green one, even if it's like the one you already have. (Can't remember which choice that was-do you really expect me to after trying to get my bug-eyes back to normal after the price tag?) Good luck, girl!
i like number one and three. number one is bigger than the others, but it would have the room for an extra pair of underware and shorts. they are all cute. number 2 is to pricy for me. but feel free to buy any of them. lol. good luck. make sure you post the one you choose. i can't wait. i just love bags. i rotate mine weekly.
Post a Comment