Saturday, August 9, 2008

Friends with Benefits

That's us now. But it's not the kind of benefits you're thinking of. We're so close to Seattle and we happen to have an in with some people who live there (my parents) so friends who've never been to Seattle before came and took advantage of us and my parents' unfailing hospitality. We had SO much fun with Carter and Chase and Gabrielle and Jayson!! Here's what we did:



Around Town -or- In the Burg

Where All the Lights are Bright

The Beach & Because We Can

Backup Plan


Or you can just scroll on down to check out all the fun pictures of our adventures!

4 comments:

Michal Thompson said...

here ya. after being in boston and then near kirtland we felt the same way.

Usually Kristen sometimes Kevin said...

If I could be half the blogger you are, I would feel I lived a full life. You are amazing, I love reading your blog!

Katie L said...

Fun! I want to get back over there so bad! I think we might take a week and go over to the Seattle area next summer....maybe we'll stay with your family too-hahahaha!

It is funny that you are now writing on pictures...because I just discovered this on photobucket the other day, and was planning on doing it on my blog now too- but now that you are too, I might feel like I'm copying you!!!

Steven said...

Sorry this is ssoooo late. I am a little behind in blogging.

I am just dripping with envy. Oh, how fun. I can't wait till our turn!