Monday, July 19, 2010

Who came to your house for lunch?

Because we served a full house. Appetites varied from pickles to noodles to brocolli to cakes and mini mini muffins. Some people had appetites that were quadruple (or more... but I don't know the word for it) their size. The horse loved his pizza and ate every bite!
Their waitress was fabulous and oh-so-cute!


The bus boy...


And we can't forget my favorite part- the management!







4 comments:

Shannon B said...

That WAS a full house, holy cow!! I loved the "management" and her sweet chubby face! :D Creative kids in your house!!

jeanine said...

You have the cutest kids!!! I love it.

Anonymous said...

How perfect that each square was used. This makes me want to do 2 things: 1) Finish my quilt and 2) go on a picnic!

Karen said...

Your kids are just adorable! That new baby is sweet as can be too. Reminds me of when Lainey was a wee one! I miss you guys!